Weave GitOps is a powerful extension to Flux, a leading GitOps engine and CNCF project. Weave GitOps provides insights into your application deployments, and makes continuous delivery with GitOps easier to adopt and scale across your teams.
Its web UI surfaces key information to help application operators easily discover and resolve issues. The intuitive interface provides a guided experience to build understanding and simplify getting started for new users; they can easily discover the relationship between Flux objects and navigate to deeper levels of information as required.
Here is a quick demo of what you can look forward to:
OSS Weave GitOps has a number of awesome features to take your team beyond a simple CI/CD system.
- 👷♀️ Drill down into more detailed information on any given Flux resource.
- 🔍 Uncover relationships between resources and quickly navigate between them.
- 🤔 Understand how workloads are reconciled through a directional graph.
- 🥽 View Kubernetes events relating to a given object to understand issues and changes.
- 🚷 Secure access to the dashboard through the ability to integrate with an OIDC provider (such as Dex).
- 🔗 Fully integrates with Flux as the GitOps engine to provide:
- ♾️ Continuous Delivery through GitOps for apps and infrastructure
- 🧩 Support for GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, and even use s3-compatible buckets as a source; all major container registries; and all CI workflow providers.
- 🔑 A secure, pull-based mechanism, operating with least amount of privileges, and adhering to Kubernetes security policies.
- 🔌 Compatible with any conformant Kubernetes version and common ecosystem technologies such as Helm, Kustomize, RBAC, Prometheus, OPA, Kyverno, etc.
- 🏢 Multitenancy, multiple git repositories, multiple clusters
- ❗ Alerts and notifications
Weave GitOps Enterprise
Need even more GitOps? Weave GitOps Enterprise Edition (WGEE) has all the features listed above, plus many more.
WGEE provides ops teams with an easy way to assess the health of multiple clusters in a single place. It shows cluster information such as Kubernetes version and number of nodes and provides details about the GitOps operations on those clusters, such as Git repositories and recent commits. Additionally, it aggregates Prometheus alerts to assist with troubleshooting.
- ⛵ Cluster Fleet Management
- 🔐 Trusted Application Delivery
- ⏭️ Progressive Delivery
- 👆 Self-Service Templates and Profiles
- 💖 Health Status and Compliance Dashboards
- 🧑🏭👩🏭 Team Workspaces
- 🧭 Kubernetes Anywhere
- 🔔 Critical 24/7 Support
- ♾️ CD Pipelines
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
Why adopt GitOps?
- Kelsey Hightower, Staff Developer Advocate, Google.
"GitOps is the best thing since configuration as code. Git changed how we collaborate, but declarative configuration is the key to dealing with infrastructure at scale, and sets the stage for the next generation of management tools"
Adopting GitOps can bring a number of key benefits:
- Faster and more frequent deployments
- Easy recovery from failures
- Improved security and auditability
To learn more about GitOps, check out these resources: